WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Marienthal Country Inn is nestled in the hills of Western New York, tucked away from city lights and suburban routines. Our campus holds a banquet center, several peaceful rooms, and a detached brick house perfect for group gatherings and weekend getaways.
HOW TO GET HERE
From North (Buffalo & Northtowns)
- Head south on Rte. 219 S to the Rice Road / Colden exit
- Turn west onto Rice Road (towards Eden)
- At the first intersection, turn left onto Zimmerman Road
- Continue straight through the next intersection (name changes to Brown Hill Road)
- At the next intersection, the road ends. Make a right onto Wyndale.
- Marienthal is just ahead on your left
From South (Allegany & PA)
- Follow Rte. 219 N to Genesee Road exit
- Turn left onto Co Rd 49/Genesee Rd
- Turn right onto Co Rd 50/Wyandale Rd
- Continue onto Co Rd 39/Langford Rd
- You’ll find Marienthal on your left